Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ever More No More

The pain of not having an aim,

The pain of watching dreams Slain

By the aim of making gain,

Is a game hard to tame.

Time, they say, erases pain!

But pain stretches time forever,

Never welcoming peace again -

And so pain remains,

Overseeing the remains of dreams

Drowning in the depths of life's streams,

Whose death echo chimes of sorrow

For nothing awaits tomorrow.

Now my heart has a stain

That always will stay;

Fraying the purity of my soul,

Slowly,surely killing the spirit;

Extinguishing the light within;

Enthroning darkness evermore,

And so my life means no more.

I wrote this poem one morning when nothing seemed to make sense out of my struggles to be a writer. And for some inexplicable reason, when I started writing I was so happy but when I put the full stop, I suddenly lost grip and collapsed in a wave of racking sobs. Catharsis? Was it that!

My blogs will be about this and more. Visit and read some more here

No comments: