Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

POETRY ABOUT THE ULTIMATE POWER OF WOMAN OVER MAN- LIGHT ETERNAL

LIGHT ETERNAL

Those lovely pools of light,
Ringed with tiny winged butterflies;
As brilliant as dew-drop mirrors,
Warms my heart with each caressing stare.

When with loveliness your eyelids flutter,
With adoration my faintly heart stutters;
Spilling away torrents of pulsing sensations,
Fuelling flames of passion –
Making me afraid
To tread on the sacred palace of your heart,
To roam around the inner chambers,
Hallowed by concealed secrets and desires,
Lest vast emptiness I should find.

For when with cadence your voice trembles,
With trepidation my resolve dissembles,
Your tones and sounds-
Soothing oils of clove,
Scented wisps of incense;
And forever
A shimmering eloquence of love
Engraved across my heart
Like cosmic rays
Spread across the sky.




1 comment:

TommileTosh said...

Tom this is gorgeous.