Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

POETRY CELEBRATING BEAUTY

LUSCIOUS LOVE IN TENDER BLOSSOMS.

Luscious love in a tender blossom,

A blossom that in ripeness,

Has the fragile appeal of youthfulness.

For whenever I look into your eyes,

My heart fires with a warm glow of pleasure.

Your eyes, soft and inviting

Touches every part of my being,

With gentle fingers of sensual delights.



Like a breath of scented fresh air;

The curve of your luscious lips,

Hold lavish promises of glorious love.

I cannot help, but gaze in adoration,

At such sublime beauty,

And in yearning wonderment,

I dissolve into a mood of ecstasy.

Though for eons, this mood

Has been a stranger in my heart.



I cannot help, but be enthralled,

By the magical allure of your smile,

A smile that is as soothing as

The sight of a soft textured flower,

Ripe to be plucked

By love's magnetic power.



For alone in the depths of loneliness,

Only the shadow of your elegance,

Like the classical appeal of a princess;

Is the constant companion

Which keeps my heart tingling giddily,

And my soul, in a rapturous spell,

Sings glory to thee!

No comments: