Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Delicate Fingers of Loveliness

In my valley of love,
You are a fresh stream,
That washes the stains of loneliness from my heart.
In my desert of love,
You are a cool oasis,
Whose clear waters quenches the thirst of my desires.
In my ocean of love,
You are the gentle ripples,
That calms the waves of my passions.
In my field of love,
You are the most colourful butterfly,
Whose wings caress my inner most feelings.
In my garden of love,
You are the brightest flower,
Whose splendour charms my soul.
In my song of love,
You are the softest melody,
Whose soothing sounds’
Opens up heaven in my heart.
Your love shines forth from my soul,
Like the splendour of the morning star,
Whose brilliant rays streaks delicate loveliness
across the sky, and,
In my chamber of love,
Your angelic presence has ignited hot flames of passion,
For you that nothing under the sun will ever extinguish.
And so, like the morning star shines brightly,
Across the expanse of a clear dawn sky,
So does your love shine within my soul

No comments: