Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, September 16, 2011

POETRY - HORRORS FROM FACEBOOK

I have lost my soul in a haze
Wherein my heart has become metallic,
But it refuses to be a slave;
In the palace of pulses and static.

My emotions are just but bare wires and cables
In which warm human feelings are replaced,
By truth bedecked in fables;
And intimacy, dead and decayed.

So with thoughts trapped in a maze,
My heart, frail and fearful,
Quails before an agonizing daze;
That leaves me lonely and tearful.


For know I not where to follow,
To escape from this place, threatening and diabolic;
That each time leaves me afraid and hollow,
With love that is sterile and symbolic.

Now only pain and anguish awaits,
Each time I touch the magical boxes;
Where all humanity in forms counterfeit,
In subdued horrors, speak to each other like trapped foxes.

No comments: