Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

POETRY - JUST A KISS

JUST A KISS

My lovely little blue–jay,
How your plumes
As gentle as a serene soothing day;
In me triggers ripples of tenderness
And sighs
That makes my soul break forth
As a songster
Trilling a thrilling melody,
Of adoration;
Serenading a hearty tune
Of a youngster
Whispering a sweet song;
Of admiration
Like love doves cooing in a groove.

My feelings twirl, turns, tosses and tumbles,
At once plunging to fathomless
Deep depression;
Seeking, questioning, divining…
But still fumbles.
Yet again, idolizing,
Rises to lofty heights of inspiration.

I am a slave suckling passion’s fantasy,
But a child on the wings of fancy
Chanting a heart-warming song of longing
At the sacred shrines
Of your heart’s sweet affections.
How rosy and fragile you look?
Delicate shoots of new-born flowers,
Needing love’s nourishing care
Yet possessing love’s consuming power.

Mistress of my heart,
Maiden of my dreams,
How I long for you,
To be forever a part
Of this being shattered by screams –
Screams of joys never found,
Screams for love lived and lost,
Screams of delight never bound
Screams for emotion’s compassionate host,
Screams of ecstasy and expectations,
Screams of despair and dejection.
Maiden of my heart;
Mistress of my pines,
You are my goddess of bliss
To whose distant shrines
My soul yearns and searches for just a kiss.

No comments: