Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

POETRY - SHARDS OF BROKEN GLASS


SHARDS OF BROKEN GLASS As real as reflections on polished glass, Your fragile beauty; vividly dwells in my mind, Your ethereal presence; comforting for every hour I pass, Each minute lost in thought; hoping love in you to find. For in sweet surrender; I drift along in a heady trance, My soul in turmoil; gladly counting each passing day, My feelings all on fire; yearning to get a chance, For just a moment; all my heart’s desire to say. But forsaken and lonely; like a lost spiritual pilgrim of old, My flames of passion flare, and my heart burns with a crave, My arms aching; just your supple body to hold, So that my dead soul; can rise from this emotional grave. Like the ocean; my heart opens wide, Reaching out in grace; your tender love to embrace, But my pure devotion; sail against time and tide, And now I feel; as melancholic as a penitent in disgrace. Daily I search my heart; but find no hate, For in reposeful sweetness; within me you stay, Like an angel of hope; sent by heavenly fate, Peace of mind to give; when meekly I pray. Now my dream is shattered, By a painful memory; of a moment’s passionate token, That like a raging storm; has left my feelings scattered, Like shards of glass broken.

No comments: