Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

MY DREAM ANGEL'S VOICE –

This poem, like many that will follow is inspired by Louis JaberNyiri Aballa, the lady who has completely swept my heart away.

POETRY FROM MY HEART

MY DREAM ANGEL'S VOICE –

A heart tossed away in darkness,
Misplaced and forgotten:
Then in vivid starkness
A scintillating love begotten
Light pierces my hearts gloom
And dispels the doom
In which my life was imprisoned.

`Tis yet another tender noise,
Whispering echoes of feelings lost,
In a honeyed dreamlike voice,
Which make warm and silky sensations flare,
Slowly thawing my hearts frost
And twain in harmonious pair,
My dream angel releases the snare;
And my life finds freedom awaiting again.

Her beauty fills up my soul with joy
Like the scent of sweet smelling flowers
Whose fragrances intoxicates me as a boy,
Dazed by a spell of loves consuming power.
I delight in her
Soothing presence from a far,
In whose shadow my life has found meaning.

Perchance, this pearl of rare beauty is not aware,
That she is the light of my hope,
That the spirit of her elegance makes me swear
Again not to drop
To the bottomless depths of despair.
In my dream angels voice
A serene not of compassion
Awakens and recreates a new person.

Your sighs and assurances, dream angel,
Have become an eternal receptacle,
Wherein my dreams blossom forth,
Like the dazzling splendor
Of the birth of a new and glorious joy.

No comments: