Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

POETRY- WHEN SOME DAY I TRULY LOVE.

WHEN SOME DAY I TRULY LOVE.

When your foot-falls,
Echo chimes of affections,
By gently treading on my soul,
And softly knocking the door of my heart,
Waves of tenderness burst forth in me,
Like beautiful April flowers,
Blossoming in a thousand soft colors.

For years,
This question my life has been,
``When shall I truly love?''
And now,
Like the sun's golden rays,
Dispels darkness from the earth,
Your sweet, tender eyes,
Seem to tell me,
That some day when I truly love,
Your presence will write a song,
Of eternal love in my life.

You come to me bearing a melody,
And like an Angel of mercy,
Your love beckons me to ,
A peaceful shore across ,
A turbulent ocean,
Where waves sing songs of passion,
Songs of joy and songs of laughter,
Songs of tenderness and songs of internal peace,
Songs of honesty and songs of trust,
Songs of veneration and songs of adoration,
Songs that will bind our lives,
In a chorus of unending happiness,
When some day I truly love.

No comments: